Saturday 7 January 2012

FashionistA Double-Take Long Wear Lipstick Haul!

I have thin-ish lips, and i dont suit dark or bright red lipsticks, so i explained this to my sister and asked for a nude lipstick for christmas, she took it on board and got me 3 insted! I was chuffed as every colour she got me was perfect. I love these lipsticks because you can layer them up and make them true to the colour in the stick, or just cover lips lightly for a subtle colour.
                             The colours she got me was Baby Doll Pink, Buff and Cinnamon.
Left to right : Baby Doll Pink, Buff and Cinnamon.

These lipsticks smell amazing and look and feel really conditioning, and as you can see from the picture they look conditioning aswell. I have swiped this over my arm quiet thickly so this will be the colour you will get if you put alot on, but i like to just put a little bit on for a subtle dash of colour. 

You can buy these and more colours from Superdrug for £7 each.
Thanks!
MissLaurenLoves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment