Sunday 19 February 2012

H&M Nail Polish!

H&M is my go-to for all the latest fashion trends and high street bargins, but i never thought ild find a nail polish ild actually like there! I ordered a beautiful leather (faux) from the website, and thought i HAD to have this colour nail varnish when i saw it. The colour i brought was 'No Mambo Jambo', its a kind of aqua, green colour with shimmer. Its so pretty, goes on really well and drys instantly! 
What do you think of the colour? Just a short post today. Hope youve all had a super chillaxed sunday!
MissLaurenLoves xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a lovely colour, very unique. I love the name of this polish also, would love to know where places get their polish names from ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, i would never have the brains to come up with the names!! xxx

      Delete