Friday 30 March 2012

OPI Katy Perry The One That Got Away!

Okay, so you all know how much i rave about Teenage Dream, which is also part of the Katy Perry collection, well i have now extended my purchases to two more of the collection, and this was including 'The One That Got Away', ive loved this since i first saw it, but they are very find and when found, way to expensive. I managed to get hold of this for only £7.99, bargin!!
I love this, though i find it very simular to Meep Meep Meep, a varnish that was part of the Muppet collection. 
Its a deep red/pink shade with shimmer. 

I do really like it, but not as much as Teenage Dream, i even brought a 2nd Teenage Dream from the same website as it was the cheapest i saw it at £9.99, and my one at the minuite is nearly all gone (and thats a first!).

Let me know if you like it!

MissLaurenLoves xx

1 comment:

  1. ah I love Katy Perry! this colour looks amazing and £7.99 is such a bargain!xx

    ReplyDelete