Thursday 22 December 2011

Benefit Pore-fessional!

I cant believe its Christmas in two days! My excitement is uncontrollable. With the frost on my doorstep and two windows left in my advent calender it feels like Christmas is defiantly coming.
Moving on from all the Christmas lovelyness completly i recently got my mits on a tube of Benefits famous Pore-fessional. Its a balm texture supposed to smooth out pores for a smooth skin base for make up. Its a thick-nude balm, with no scent. Ive been useing this for a couple weeks now for special make up (its pretty pricey so try to not waste it!) and it feels really smooth on my face, it covers my pours on my t-section really well.
I love Benefit packaging! Its real treat make-up, every girl should have a peice of benefit in their make up bag.
I apologise for the poor picture, but you can see its foundation coloured, thick and this was only a small blob, it rubs in easy. Definatly worth a buy if you have pores!
Thanks for reading!

MissLaurenLoves xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just started following! Great post - I love benefit too, the puns are always a good laugh!

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete