Thursday 1 December 2011

HD Brows Review!

So, one of my first glossy box's i received, i was surprised to get a full size HD Brows kit! I was so chuffed, because i am a serial plucker, a stray hair and it must be gone and i have noticed my eyebrows have defiantly been looking a bit scarce in the current months, ive been looking for a great eyebrow pencil/gel/powder that will really give my eyebrows some definition. Ive been useing this product everyday for a couple months, and its amazing!! I know differnt people who recieved glossybox had either the Foxy, Vamp or Bombshell palette. I recieved the foxy palette which were a perfect match for my eyebrows.
There are four shades in the palette, top left- Nude, top right- Carbon, bottom left-Warm brown, bottom right- Ash brown.
On a day to day basis i use Ash brown, but if im going out and want a darker brow i use a small amount of Carbon or Warm brown.
Left to right- Nude, Carbon, Warm brown and Ash brown. As you can see the nude shade is barely there, i would use this shade under my eyebrow, to add shade and definition to the eyebrow bone. You can also use these shades as eyeshadow for a perect brown smokey eye! So if there is a shade that doesnt suit your eyebrows, it wont be wasted!
You can buy this palette from www.hd-brows.co.uk for around £16-£19.

Have you got any great eyebrow products? Let me know!

Miss Lauren Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment