Saturday 7 January 2012

OPI Muppet Collection Gone Gonzo!

My sister is the best sister in the world, she knows me too well and for christmas she added to my OPI glitter collection by getting me the muppet Gone Gonzo! I already have Divine Swine which is purple/pink glitter and this one is very simular glitter but bright blue/ silver. This is amazing, i think i may love it more then Divine Swine!
                                                            This picture is with flash on.


These pictures are without flash and are more true to the colour. With any intense glitters i had to put this on quiet thickly, but to be honest, its worth it right? This colour will be amazing in the summer. If your going to invest in a top nail varnish, its got to be OPI everytime!

Thanks for reading!
MissLaurenLoves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment