Friday 6 January 2012

Opi Mash up!

Christmas is done and dusted. Boo. But i had a really good one this year. I hope all you lovely ladies did as well!
One thing I'm obsessing about this year is glitter nails! As you'd seen my previous posts with the Opi Katy Perry and Opi Muppet's  i decided to extend my collection. So i kindly brought my mum her very first Opi which i knew shield love, part of the Muppet's collection in Meep Meep Meep. This colour is amazing.
With pinky-red tones and suttle but noticeable glitter, its my idea of heaven (well i did buy this for my mum, but she wont mind me 'borrowing' it!).
 This picture was taken at night with flash.(sorry for smudge on one of the fingers, its driving me nuts!)

                                     This picture was taken with natural daylight with no flash.

Now, i stupidly didn't have any topcoat, and with using touch screens and keyboards all day it wasn't going to last very long. So i had to improvise! For christmas i got the OPI femme de cirque mini set which includes 4 mini Opi varnishes in very suttle pasty pink colours. One of them called I juggle...men, is a glitter top coat. So i decided to use this as my top coat for Meep Meep Meep. Because lets face it, you cant have too much glitter?
                              As you can see, the set includes 3 pale pinks/peach, perfect for summer!

                          I juggle...men. Which i used on top of Meep Meep Meep (see swatch photos!)

Did you get any OPIs for christmas? Thanks for reading!

MissLaurenLoves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment