Tuesday 24 January 2012

Opi Muppet Collection Animal-istic!

If you are a regular visitor on my blog, you will be very aware of my obsession with OPI, and my slight obsession with glitter, just a little. This is my fourth muppet collection blog post, i have Gone Gonzo, Divine Swine, Meep meep meep and now ive added to my collection by purchasing the BEAUTIFUL Animal-istic, this is very simular to Meep meep meep. Where as Meep meep meep is very red and pinky fine glitter, this is red orangy fine glitter, i love them both!
As you can see its red tones and orange tones and shimmer glitter in it. It looks beautiful on!
This photo is with flash on.
This photo is without flash on. This was only with 2 coats, and such a beautiful, glossy colour! This would look amazing in the summer. 

Do you have any favorite OPI's?
Thanks for reading!
MissLaurenLoves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment