Sunday 15 January 2012

Look Beauty!

From the kings and queens that make and design look magazine, they have now created a new make up range called Look Beauty. With there ranges of foundations, powders, eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail varnishes, ive manged to get my paws on a blush, eyeshadow set and some stunning nail varnishes.
This is a brand spanking new range and ranges from prices £4 - £18 (for a set). A percentage of the price of the products goes towards charity. So in my world, buying fab make-up and helping out a charity is right up my street.
The triple hit 3-way eyeshadow set comes in a few differnt colours (retailing at £7.50) but since im a sucker for a brown eye this has got to be my favorite shades. There shimmery and glowing shades. Perfect for the ultimade brown smokey eye. The set ive got is called La Luxe (shade 1). On the back it states 'Three colour hits in one, wear them solo or blend for a super hot smoke'.
L-R- Gold shimmer (top right on above picture), Brown shimmer (top left on above picture), Beige shimmer (bottom half on above picture).

The blush i own is amazing, its in shade Flirt (shade 1) and comes in magnet-held case.
The shade is a peachy shimmer colour, its quiet dark and comes out very pigmented, i useully go for a pale pink colour or a bronzer, but i would definatly give this a go with just a sweep over my cheeks to just add a little summer glow to my cheeks. 
As you can see the colour is very pigmented and (yes i have sweeped quiet alot on my hand to give a true colour) and obviously you wouldnt put that much on your cheeks but this looks fab just a small amount. Perfect for summer for the perfect glow. 


I have too many nail varnishes for my own good, like any typical girl what my monthly wadges mostly goes in is beauty, fashion and chocolate. The Look Beauty varnishes are literally amazing. True to colour and beautiful shades. Unfortunatly, due to the amount of nail varnishes i have i havent had chance to swatch any of them yet, but to be honest with you the colour is true to the pot. 
Ive tried to make the picture as big as possible so you can see the shade names. I LOVE pearl effect!
My favorite shades are Glamrock (left) and Pearl Effect (right). They are amazing, and for those who have read my blog before, you will be fully aware at my un-natural obsession with glitter. These nail varnishes retail at £5 each, bargin for a high qwality polish. 

Thanks for reading!
MissLaurenLoves xx

7 comments:

  1. I love all the packaging, and the blush looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blush!! I haven't tried Look make up yet! I'll definitely check the products out. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish my local superdrug stocked look beauty :(

    chlo @chlowitty blogs
    having a small giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, love the blusher :)
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get me some of those nail varnishes, are they in Superdrug?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes superdrug! There amazing, worth a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do they not sell these online? My superdrug doesn't have them :( x

    ReplyDelete